Sunday 19 July 2009

Gozeimasu Tokyo......

...and welcome motion sickness!

Yes, I have repositioned myself to Tokyo, Japan. Here I will study the Japanese and Asian Higher Education institutions, system and internationalisation at J.F.Oberlin University.
Apparently, my former homoepathic treatment removed both allergies and motion sickness, but only for 5 years - so, now it's all back. This meant that on flight from London I could eat nothing, and at the descend to Narita airport I was of course not the one doing things into a see through blue plastic bag handed to me by kind stewardess. Nope, it wasn't me... If nothing else I felt really cleansed when entering this country :) I did feel for my fellow passenger, an elderly Japanese lady returning from her vacation overseas. Luckily, she mostly slept in neck injurious postions like this one...

1 comment:

  1. Hei Katrin Elida!

    Tokyo - WOW!!! Hvor lenge blir du?

    Japan er mitt No1 favoritt land!!! Hvis du enda ikke har rukket å reise noe vil jeg nevne to av mine favoritt steder: Nara og Himeji-Jo! Kyoto er selvsagt en by med en fantastisk mix av nytt og gammelt og et mye mye lavere tempo enn Tokyo, Kyoto oppleves best på sykkel!!!!

    Kos deg masse og hold oss oppdatert på kuriositeter i det fantastiske (og hektiske) land!

    Gjertrud :-)

    ReplyDelete